Just reserved a 225 Dark Silver...but what does it look like inside?

ceci

O.G.
Jul 9, 2007
HI all, I'm sure some of you have the 225 silver bag. But I never see the inside of this bag. Any chance for me to take a look inside out before I made my purchase decision??? I can only reserved it till 6pm today. I check out the reference library already, but most are 226/227. Are they exactly the same except the size? i.e. double chains/double flaps,etc. Very much appreciated if I can see photos of a 225!!!:heart:

Thanks all. I find photos from ebay earlier. There're a light silver 226 & matellic black 224. It's great to have a chance to look at the interior of the bag. It's beautiful!! Even my husband likes this dark silver color more than the other options I show him.

Thanks for the time difference between NS, Canada & Calif., US. I'm 4 hours ahead. Well, my SA is going check with my CC info. I have no idea as this is my first phone/online purchase from the U.S. Hopefully, I'll be the happy owner of this bag. My SA told me there're many many people were checking out this bag & I was really lucky to reserve it when I first call up the store this morning.

So now, just wish me luck then!:sweatdrop:

Finally...US$2150 + US$25 shipping is paid for this lovely bag. Now, I just have to wait for my DH to pick it up & bring it back to me. It's my upcoming birthday gift!!! I hope I don't have to wait long to actually feel the bag :love:

ceci, are you having the bag shipped to Canada? Just wanted to make sure you've factored in the potential customs if the package is going over the border...

LOVE the dark silver reissue btw!!!

Ah...no, not directly to Canada. :graucho: It will be sent to Arlington first & then my husband will bring it back after his business trip later in August. Though I can't get the bag earlier, but I would rather wait. :happydance:

Thanks sharbear508 & iqaganda. I've never seen the purse IRL. So, I'm getting even more excited. Plus, this is my first time buying without actually touch or try the product. I heard so many TPFers saying good things about this bag & saw many nice photos posted on TPF. & more important, my husband like this bag & like the colour as well. So, I hope I didn't make a wrong decision.

Also iqaganda, I believe I can't get you another box, I thought I would wait to buy a Chanel flap until I visit HK. But guess what?! Sometimes you can't really plan for the future...BTW, good luck for your baby. I assume it's a girl, right? :cutesy: