Just received the $50 off card in the mail....

bagnshoofetish

Oh. Gee.
O.G.
Feb 12, 2006
Thinking about getting the blue slim carly with it.

11636_b4ph_a1_side

darn these discounts they keep sending out!!!!

I got the large carly in chili and love it to death! this one is smaller but the color is TDF!
The card that came today is part of the spring promotion. The envelope says "A Spring Gift from Coach" and there is a plastic card inside like a credit card that says "our Coach Gift to you" and it gives you $50 off when you spend $150 or more when you present it at the store.

they know I'm a sucker.

I got the large carly in chili and love it to death! this one is smaller but the color is TDF!
The card that came today is part of the spring promotion. The envelope says "A Spring Gift from Coach" and there is a plastic card inside like a credit card that says "our Coach Gift to you" and it gives you $50 off when you spend $150 or more when you present it at the store.

they know I'm a sucker.

:roflmfao:

I am procrastinating now cause I can't decide if I should get a black muse (had one, sold it, want it back now!), an LV black denim neo cabby or this. I always do this to myself!

OMG I just got my mail.. sorting through all the junk.. and there is this cute PINK envelope with my name on it!! And there it is, the words...'A spring gift from Coach'. I'm so happy! I was even waiting for eBay!!