Jimmy Choo Just Received Ring Bag-Have a question???

Hi Guys,

Would think it is gorgeous in the nude, (might get), but would have loved it in the Burgundy, which I saw on Samantha, which is gorgeous, (actually Samantha, your pictures were part of the reason to sway me to get it-thank you!). Pefect size, perfect style, perfect everything!!!!

Awe, I am so flattered. I am glad I could be of some assistance to you with your Ring purchase. Gotta love tPF! The feedback and pictures of bags make bag conundrums a little easier. It is a gorgeous bag and the stock photos did not do it justice. I love that this bag seems to have less celeb exposure too! Enjoy! Looking forward to pictures.

Awe, I am so flattered. I am glad I could be of some assistance to you with your Ring purchase. Gotta love tPF! The feedback and pictures of bags make bag conundrums a little easier. It is a gorgeous bag and the stock photos did not do it justice. I love that this bag seems to have less celeb exposure too! Enjoy! Looking forward to pictures.

Samatha is so guilty that we all buy this beauties since she makes them look so good on her modeling pics.