Just received my Mouse Stam Hobo!

ranirob

O.G.
May 3, 2006
I have to admit when I opened-up the package, I was very dismayed. However.... after taking the stuffing out and bending the shoulder strap many times I am LOVE. I really love it actually. The mouse color is downright perfect and the though the Stam Hobo is a bit high maintenance at first - it rocks! It is huge, but it look a bit slouchy once I smooshed it all up. I had my doubts, but now I love it so much. YEAH!

Congratulations! I really love that bag. Out of all of the quilted bags, I think the Mouse hobo is my favorite. I can't wait to see pictures!

Thank you all very much! I wore it out Christmas shopping today, and got quite a few compliments. Two people said they were going home to order them today. I will post pics. when I get a chance, as I am running out the door to take my daughter to dance class. And for those of you who were wondering, I am 5 foot 4 and 107 lbs. I thought the bag was going to be too big at first, but it looked good once I played with the handle and put my belonging in the purse. Thanks again everyone.