Just received my Mouse Stam Hobo!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have to admit when I opened-up the package, I was very dismayed. However.... after taking the stuffing out and bending the shoulder strap many times I am LOVE. I really love it actually. The mouse color is downright perfect and the though the Stam Hobo is a bit high maintenance at first - it rocks! It is huge, but it look a bit slouchy once I smooshed it all up. I had my doubts, but now I love it so much. YEAH!

2. ^ Congrats. =)

3. Glad you enjoy it! Post pics!

4. That's great news! Congrats!!

5. Congrats!! Post pics when you have time!!

6. Congrats!

7. Congrats! Mouse is a great color!

8. Congrats!! It's a nice bag in nice color :love:

9. Yay! Merry Xmas to you... would love to see pics, esp of it on! I'd like to see how it hangs without all the stuffing in it.

10. Congratulations! I really love that bag. Out of all of the quilted bags, I think the Mouse hobo is my favorite. I can't wait to see pictures!

11. Nice choice. Can't wait to see the pics.

12. oooh, I have one too, I love it! congrats!

13. Congrats - yay!!!!! Pics please!!!!!

14. Thank you all very much! I wore it out Christmas shopping today, and got quite a few compliments. Two people said they were going home to order them today. I will post pics. when I get a chance, as I am running out the door to take my daughter to dance class. And for those of you who were wondering, I am 5 foot 4 and 107 lbs. I thought the bag was going to be too big at first, but it looked good once I played with the handle and put my belonging in the purse. Thanks again everyone.

15. Can't wait to see pics, I don't think i've seen one before. Aren't bag compliments the best!? Congrats!