Just received my mini flap!!!!!!

1Kellygirl

May 19, 2015
Im so excited!!! I just received my chanel black patent leather mini. It is sooooo cute and i want more. I was on a wait list at a ny dept store for two months. Now i can add it to my chanel black caviar gst. I have been an lv girl for such a long time and now i might venture out for another chanel. I have recently spotted the most beautiful slate blue caviar mini, but might want a medium flap. Will have to go to the san francisco boutique to check out a medium flap. Im a large bag girl so i will see how it works out. I have my sl for sale and could use that to help fund a chanel. I will have to see. I will have to snap a picture to share. I just love it!!!!!!

Im so excited!!! I just received my chanel black patent leather mini. It is sooooo cute and i want more. I was on a wait list at a ny dept store for two months. Now i can add it to my chanel black caviar gst. I have been an lv girl for such a long time and now i might venture out for another chanel. I have recently spotted the most beautiful slate blue caviar mini, but might want a medium flap. Will have to go to the san francisco boutique to check out a medium flap. Im a large bag girl so i will see how it works out. I have my sl for sale and could use that to help fund a chanel. I will have to see. I will have to snap a picture to share. I just love it!!!!!!

Congratulations! You'll get lots of use out of her for sure!