Just received my first two BBags

1. Hello ladies,

I just received my first two BBags. I bought the new 06' pale pink Day/Hobo and a Cornflower Blue Twiggy. They are so beautiful and I cannot wait to use them. I have officially been bit by the BBag bug. I am now waiting on my Ink Twiggy & Black City. I will post pics once I have them. :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

2. congrats giggles! i can't wait to see pics.

3. Congratulations!!!! Please post pics.

4. Congratulations!! The bug has definitely hit you bad (in a good way, of course)! :lol:

5. Yay another one bitten by the b-bag bug lol! Congrats!

6. I know, I am walking in very dangerous territory :yes: :yes:

7. OOOOOoooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh, such good choices. I think Ink is TDF! I just got a Pale Pink the other day and I can't stop looking at it. It's just so gorgeous! Definitely two of my favorite colors in the ENTIRE history of bbags. :biggrin:

8. Congrats Giggles!!! Can't wait to see pics. I'm loving the hobo style lately and thought if I ever got one, it would most likely be the pale rose colour:smile:)

9. Yes I am in love with it, more so than the cornflower Twiggy. I love both styles but I love the pale pink color.

10. Where did you order your city? :blink:

11. Congrats, giggles178! Yes, please post pics as soon as your ink twiggy and black city arrive!

12. I ordered my Black City from Shirise in Chicago & my Ink Twiggy from Barneys in Bev. Hills.

13. o yes....i did call them asking for a blue or white city and all they had was this black city...sigh :cry:

14. Ooo cool :biggrin: I want the cornflower Twiggy, but I can't afford it right now :cry: Please post pics!!

15. Congrats giggles!!! can't wait to see pix of your beautiful new bags!! :yes:

4 bbags at once :amazed: , you certainly have been bitten by the bbag bug!!! go, girl!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice