Just received my first Kooba bag - a Katy

USCGirlie

O.G.
Mar 3, 2007
Hi everyone! I've been reading the Kooba forum for awhile but hadn't yet posted (love this forum, BTW). I just received the Katy bag in Lava and really love it! It's bigger than I thought, and seems very functional with its exterior pockets. Now, I have to go and buy the Wilson's Leather Protector!

Hope everyone has a nice weekend.

I love the Katy - I didn't realize how much I loved it until yesterday - this is such a smokin' bag! It is phenomenal - I'm surprised I don' read more about it!
As is the sleek and functional Linda - these two bags i LOVE!

I love the Katy - I didn't realize how much I loved it until yesterday - this is such a smokin' bag! It is phenomenal - I'm surprised I don' read more about it!
As is the sleek and functional Linda - these two bags i LOVE!

Hi lovekoobabags! Which color do you have the Katy in? From the size, it seems like it can hold a lot of my stuff -- which is great because I'm one of those that likes to put anything and everything in my bag! :smile: I haven't used it yet, though, because I really want to put some Wilson's on it first. The Linda bag looks like it can hold a good amount as well -- and seems to have the same type of beautiful, shiny, leather as the Katy! I really would like a Natasha in black (not patent though)...but can't seem to find it on sale anywhere.

Hi lovekoobabags! Which color do you have the Katy in? From the size, it seems like it can hold a lot of my stuff -- which is great because I'm one of those that likes to put anything and everything in my bag! :smile: I haven't used it yet, though, because I really want to put some Wilson's on it first. The Linda bag looks like it can hold a good amount as well -- and seems to have the same type of beautiful, shiny, leather as the Katy! I really would like a Natasha in black (not patent though)...but can't seem to find it on sale anywhere.

I have the Katy in Lava and Cuioi - however, I am keeping only one - I can't decide on
color hmmmmmmmm.... new post :confused1:

Elizat - thank you for the code! Actually, I just went to purchase the Wilson's -- but thanks anyway! :smile: I also just sprayed the bag, and while definitely smelly, I am glad to have the protectant so I can protect my purse "investment."

lovekoobabags - I think both colors are really beautiful. Whichever you decide to go with, I'm sure you won't be disappointed! Definitely keep us updated w/ which color you decide on.

So...I think I can safely say that I'm starting to get addicted to Kooba bags. After work, I went to the NM Last Call Center near me...and got a black Ginger! (I know, I know, 2 Koobas at once is kind of much...I try to justify it though as I haven't bought a new bag in more than a year.) I really like the Ginger and love that it seems to be the type of bag where I can just throw stuff in it and go. So excited w/ my new purchases!

USCGirlie did they have any more black Gingers? I would love a black Ginger, also how much were they and what NM. Thanks.

Hi Shockey,

I went to the NM Last Call in Milpitas (Bay Area, California). Unfortunately, it was the only Black Ginger left. They did have 2 more in the caramel-ish color, though. The Gingers were all selling for $380 apiece, but I negotiated w/ the store manager to sell it to me for 20% off as there was a scuff on the backside of the bag. So, the final price ended up being $304 -- slightly higher priced than the sale prices of Gingers in the past I think...

I wish you lots of luck in finding a Black Ginger at the right price!! Keep us posted! :smile: