Just received my cream paddy

SerenitySue said:
I'm sorry to hear you don't love it and I agree that you should sell it. Looks great on you, though. But my, my.. 2 new Spies! Congrats!

He he. Thanks. :smile: Yes I bought two new spy bags. :shame: I couldnt decide one one. I have pics on the fendi Subforum!!

They are overshadowing my Chloe purchase.

She's gorgeous, ILuvBags! I think right now you're inundated with bags, so it's not as special. Let them all settle in for a little bit, and I'd bet that you'd fall in love with the Craie!

Good luck!!!! It's a fantastic color!

BalenciagaLove said:
She's gorgeous, ILuvBags! I think right now you're inundated with bags, so it's not as special. Let them all settle in for a little bit, and I'd bet that you'd fall in love with the Craie!

Good luck!!!! It's a fantastic color!

Actually its the cream colored paddy from 05. I think the craie is a newer color. This one (mine) has more cream/yellow undertones.

Iluvbags said:
Actually its the cream colored paddy from 05. I think the craie is a newer color. This one (mine) has more cream/yellow undertones.

Oh! Oops! I got everyone's light colored paddies confused. :shame: Winona got the craie, I think then! Iluvbags, judging by the pictures, it's a beautiful cream bag! I still stand by the whole bit about inundated. Try it out! These light creamed colors are absolutely fabulous! I think the gold hardware really brings out their beauty. What color spys did you get? I need to venture to that thread next! Give this one a chance, I think she may very well win your heart! :love:

junebug said:
Is that the "naturale" color? It's beautiful!

Yes its the nauturel color. Thanks for the compliment

I've decided that the bag is not for me and I'm going to sell it. I

There's no point in me giving it a few weeks b-cuz usually when I am in love with something it hits me right away.

Thanks everyone for all the compliments. It is a beautiful bag. Just not the right bag for me. :noworry:

hey Iluvbags
i think you've done the right - taking ur paddy for a test drive... and you're still not loving it :sad: its okies! good luck with the listing i'm sure it will be snapped up quickly!!!
congrats on 2 fendis though!

girlsgottoshop said:
I'm the same way!! A lot of it for me is the hype on HERE....then I get it and it's really not me. I should've learned my lesson by now. I've taken too many losses on eBay for my shopaholic syndrome!

Isn't that the truth! In my case, I purchased way too many LVs only to find out it didn't work for me. I really need to cut down on my impulse buys as well :lol:.

I'd sell the Paddy if you don't love it. No sense keeping it...

Question:
Do you think it would be better to sell it now while Paddy's are hot OR hold onto it a little while longer an sell it later for a possible better price?

Thanks

^^^ I never saw this question. I think you're better off listing it now with a reserve. With the sales going on for the metallics, I think it's only a matter of time before the same occurs for the regular colors. And then, it'll be hard to get a decent price for your bag unless it's an extremely rare color. Once they discontinue the paddies, then I think the value will go back up. Good luck and definitely please let us know what happens!