Just Received My Blue Stonewash Nikki!!!

lovebags2

O.G.
Oct 12, 2007
Hi Ladies,

Thanks for everyone that gave me their reviews on this bag. You were right. I absolutely LOVE it!!!!!

What a pretty color and it goes perfectly with my jeans.

This is really a very soft, elegant bag. My only concern is that the leather is "suede" like and might be prone to markings later on. I'd love to hear everyone's opinion that has more experience with this color.

But, in the meanwhile, I"m just going to ENJOY it.

If anyone has any advice on protecting this type of leather, feel free to let me know.

I also received my Noir Nikki and I LOVE that one too! The leather is great for everyday wear. But, the color on the stonewash blue. Nothing compares. Well, maybe my wine Nikki gives it competition!;)

Congrats!

Just use AG or Wilson's. I find mine very easy to care for and it smudges away scratches easily and doesn't really show up since it is a darker leather. It is not super soft so the scratches don't remain there. Water if it absorbs dries away super quick! :smile:

Thanks Everyone!

My girlfriend and I met over coffee and she was wearing. Thats when I loved and decided to locate one for myself. The other day, she called and decided give me hers (nice price) . Great birthday present!;)

As for the wait list. From what I"ve heard, they are going to be producing more soon and will place them on the RM website. You won't need a special order. No confirmation date yet, but it looks promising!

I'm really happy to hear this because I wasn't able to find 10 orders. And this way, those that were on my list, should be all set!