Just received first pair of CL's - not happy with style on me

Mittens34

Aug 18, 2007
I found these CL's at the Neiman Marcus website and I had a feeling they were going to be too big on me. I don't like the cut or the Criss Cross straps on my feet either. I did try on the Decollette Black Patents at Neiman Marcus last week and I love them, but they are out of my size. I'm getting so frustrated, because I have big feet and can't find any CL's in size 40 or 40.5. I'm still looking for the Ron Rons in Glittart or the Decollette Black Patents in size 40.5 if anyone see's any xxxxxx please read our rules!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Forgot to add pictures. I had to shrink the pictures to the thumbnail size to attach them. Can someone blow them up to the normal size?

Attachments

• CL Criss Cross side_1.jpg
    CL Criss Cross side_1.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 191
  • Cl Criss Cross box_1.jpg
    Cl Criss Cross box_1.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 95
  • Cl Cris Cross back 2_1.jpg
    Cl Cris Cross back 2_1.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 107
  • CL Criss Cross back_3.jpg
    CL Criss Cross back_3.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 83
I actually like those on you, they look classy :biggrin: I'm a size 40-40.5 as well I can't find any often either so I feel your pain lol but those are cute!

I have seen many cute styles in your size on ebay. I would just search "Louboutin" in your size and see what is out there. Make sure to get them authenticated here first though.

South Coast Plaza CL boutique just got in black jazz decollete's , they only got 8 different sizes but i know they're expecting more. I would call them. Whenever you're looking for a specific shoe or nee dhelp finding a pair your best bet is to go here http://forum.purseblog.com/christia...-help-me-find-this-style-size-313534-237.html :flowers: there are girls on here with your same size and they're able to find beautiful shoes. Also, did neimans do a search to see if another store has them? they could get them brought in.

I agree - they look great, but ultimtely you have to be the one to wear them and like to wear them. If you aren't happy with them, then return them and find something better ;) At least Louboutin has so many styles to choose from - you are bound to find something that strikes the right cord. I love your puppy BTW - pugs are awesome and adorable!

I personally love this style, and think they look great on you, but like the ladies said, if you're not 100% you probably won't wear them. Probably best to return them and wait for a pair you really love.