Just received Fake Balenciaga (my ebay nightmare)

lulublue717

lulublue
O.G.
Oct 5, 2006
OMG OMG I never thought I can be a another victim..
It is totally different than original pics of item..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260457774911&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

I filed Amex charge back and paypal dispute..and this seller is so crazy telling me she never state it is 100% authentic..and even if I send it back she will deny to receive package..OMG crazy... any advise ladies?? I'am so mad and dont know what to do~

P.S
I will add pic of what I got today..

Wow, that's so horrible. I'm not shocked she's acting crazy at all. I'm sure she purposely left out all that info because she knew there'd be a problem. That's also why she says no refunds/returns under any circumstances.

I hope this all works out in your favor.

You will win the dispute....don't worry. Been through it, and yes, Paypal usually sides with the buyer, especially in these types of cases.

Next time, ALWAYS ask for more photos:yes:

Do not give up. Like everyone said Paypal usually sides with the buyer. If the seller is stating that she never said it was 100% authentic, why did she mention in the auction that the bag is retailing for $1500?? Eventhough her listing says no return, paypal can have you return it to her.

Thank you ladies I feel alot better hearing back from you guys..Just sent some pics to balenciaga NY to verify athenticity of bag coz' when I called paypal representitive asked me to hold on to bag and try to get a document stating it is FAKE..:sad: too much me to handle..but I will try my best..so that she can never attempt to sell fake bags on ebay or else where at least I can get rid of one dishonest..fake bag seller..oh gosh~~ what a day`

Psycho seller, does she expect anyone to pay over $600 for a used fake? Since she sold the fake and she is not disputing the fact that it is fake- ask paypal if you can destroy it instead of sending it back. I'm sure she'll want to take it back then.

I have to wait and see what paypal wants me to do or evengive them additional info but I cant even add any futher info or emails that I got from her..she is one crazy person I've ever seen..

^^Be careful about filing a chargeback at the same time as a PP claim - PP don't look too fondly on it, it's much better to try and win the claim through PP first and if you don't, then turn to your credit card...You might find they just close the dispute against you if you continue with the chargeback...