Just purchased my third Balenciaga--Truffe Twiggy!!!!

Congratulations, the truffle is a lovely colour. It's looks great on you.:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
PS.....your dog is gorgeous. When I was growing up we had a mastiff called "Ninja". He was a great dog!

Pupsterpurse said:
I looove your new Truffle Twiggy!!!:yahoo: It looks fabulous on you!:heart: There's nothing better than a sweet DH and retail therapy!:yes: BTW, is the Twiggy comfy to wear on your shoulder or do you find it sorta sticks into your arm pit? Your beautiful Twiggy pics is making me want one.:tender:
Well i tried on both the city and the twiggy and honestly, I felt the twiggy was a lot more comfortable.

phooey said:
Congratulations, the truffle is a lovely colour. It's looks great on you.:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
PS.....your dog is gorgeous. When I was growing up we had a mastiff called "Ninja". He was a great dog!

Thanks everyone! And thanks for the lovely comments about my sweet pup Oz. He's such a sweet BIG guy, a total lap dog, who follows me and my dh everywhere. There was no chance of me taking those pictures without him right by my side. In fact, while I was in the bathroom, he was hanging outside the door.:P Gotta love it!!!!

Ozzysmom said:
Thanks everyone! And thanks for the lovely comments about my sweet pup Oz. He's such a sweet BIG guy, a total lap dog, who follows me and my dh everywhere. There was no chance of me taking those pictures without him right by my side. In fact, while I was in the bathroom, he was hanging outside the door.:P Gotta love it!!!!

omigosh, how sweet, i love it, there's nothing better than a doggy :tender:...my puppy dog follows me around everywhere too, he's my little mini-me :P

smallfry said:
ozzysmom...congratulations, its looks amazing on you :yahoo: Love the color, too...and it matches your bathroom!!

Hahaha, yeah totally. I just love those neutral colors. My husband and I redid our bathroom and bedroom on our own. I'm pretty proud of the results. Hey is that a Boston terrier in your avatar or is it a French bulldog?