Just purchased my third Balenciaga--Truffe Twiggy!!!!

Ozzysmom

Hermesaphile
O.G.
Jan 26, 2006
So, I've been in serious need of some Balenciaga therapy. It's been a difficult couple of weeks and my dear sweet dh wholeheartedly supported my decision to visit Neiman Marcus tonight even though we just bought a new washer and dryer. So, off I went to the Tysons NM and wow, they had a HUGE selection of bags, including a ton of the new styles. After much hemming and hawing, trying this bag on and that bag on, with and without my purse contents, I ended up falling head over heels for this truffe twiggy. This is my first twiggy. I've owned a city and a box before. The one they had on the floor was a little veiny and shiny so I asked the SA if they had others and she brought out three more so I got to pick the best one. The other three were definitely less veiny with thicker, smooshier leather, so I got one of those. I just got home and had to take pictures. It's nighttime here and well, I don't have the best light in my bedroom, so please pardon the dark pictures. I took a few in the bathroom which has much better light. Let me know what you think! I'm so excited!!!!!

Attachments

• Balenciagatwiggy_081806 005.jpg
    Balenciagatwiggy_081806 005.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 224
  • Balenciagatwiggy_081806 006.jpg
    Balenciagatwiggy_081806 006.jpg
    168.2 KB · Views: 227
  • Balenciagatwiggy_081806 007.jpg
    Balenciagatwiggy_081806 007.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 130
  • Balenciagatwiggy_081806 008.jpg
    Balenciagatwiggy_081806 008.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 211
  • Balenciagatwiggy_081806 009.jpg
    Balenciagatwiggy_081806 009.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 220
awe, congratulations Ozzysmom, your new twiggy's so pretty & i love your doggy in the background :love:...hope your DH & new purchase have cheered you up, that was so sweet of him to support you in it :tender:

aaallabama said:
awe, congratulations Ozzysmom, your new twiggy's so pretty & i love your doggy in the background :love:...hope your DH & new purchase have cheered you up, that was so sweet of him to support you in it :tender:

Heh--that's my four year-old mastiff Ozzy -- hence my name -- Ozzysmom. :P

What a great pick-me-up present to yourself!
I love it - The leather looks gorgeous!! :love: :heart: You picked a beauty!
Congratulations!! :yahoo: :yahoo:
I hope things are ok for you now. :flowers:

I looove your new Truffle Twiggy!!!:yahoo: It looks fabulous on you!:heart: There's nothing better than a sweet DH and retail therapy!:yes: BTW, is the Twiggy comfy to wear on your shoulder or do you find it sorta sticks into your arm pit? Your beautiful Twiggy pics is making me want one.:tender: