Just purchased my third Balenciaga--Truffe Twiggy!!!!

1. So, I've been in serious need of some Balenciaga therapy. It's been a difficult couple of weeks and my dear sweet dh wholeheartedly supported my decision to visit Neiman Marcus tonight even though we just bought a new washer and dryer. So, off I went to the Tysons NM and wow, they had a HUGE selection of bags, including a ton of the new styles. After much hemming and hawing, trying this bag on and that bag on, with and without my purse contents, I ended up falling head over heels for this truffe twiggy. This is my first twiggy. I've owned a city and a box before. The one they had on the floor was a little veiny and shiny so I asked the SA if they had others and she brought out three more so I got to pick the best one. The other three were definitely less veiny with thicker, smooshier leather, so I got one of those. I just got home and had to take pictures. It's nighttime here and well, I don't have the best light in my bedroom, so please pardon the dark pictures. I took a few in the bathroom which has much better light. Let me know what you think! I'm so excited!!!!!

Balenciagatwiggy_081806 005.jpg Balenciagatwiggy_081806 006.jpg Balenciagatwiggy_081806 007.jpg Balenciagatwiggy_081806 008.jpg Balenciagatwiggy_081806 009.jpg
  2. Beautiful! Love that color. Congrats!

3. awe, congratulations Ozzysmom, your new twiggy's so pretty & i love your doggy in the background :love:...hope your DH & new purchase have cheered you up, that was so sweet of him to support you in it :tender:

4. Is that a mastiff I see in the background?

The bag is gorgeous! B-bag therapy is the best, congratulations!

5. Heh--that's my four year-old mastiff Ozzy -- hence my name -- Ozzysmom. :P

6. What a great pick-me-up present to yourself!
    I love it - The leather looks gorgeous!! :love: :heart: You picked a beauty!
    Congratulations!! :yahoo: :yahoo:
    I hope things are ok for you now. :flowers:

7. ozzysmom hope the bbag cheered you up, it's a beaut! Congrats and enjoy :graucho:

8. thats so pretty! congrats!

9. Very pretty. Congrats!

10. looove your bag and your adorable ozzy!

11. such a great combo! you really can wear that color with anything! congratulations!

12. ozzysmom...congratulations, its looks amazing on you :yahoo: Love the color, too...and it matches your bathroom!!

13. Love the bag, love the dog. I am so glad a little bbag shopping cheered you up. What a sweet husband you have.

14. Beautiful bag ... really love the color! Congrats and enjoy!

15. I looove your new Truffle Twiggy!!!:yahoo: It looks fabulous on you!:heart: There's nothing better than a sweet DH and retail therapy!:yes: BTW, is the Twiggy comfy to wear on your shoulder or do you find it sorta sticks into your arm pit? Your beautiful Twiggy pics is making me want one.:tender:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice