Just purchased My 1st B Bag...08 DAY IN BROWN

whitemamacita

Apr 23, 2008
Congrats! I was going to say that it looks like a 07 Mogano to me. It's sooooo gorgeous and nice price for a bag in such a good condition. Enjoy it!

I´m totally agree with my lovely friend:drinkup:, I don´t remember any 08 dark brown release... but anyway the bag is in 100% great condition, remember babe.. you always know when you get the first Bbag but never when the last one will come eh eh..:graucho: Congrats and welcome! :flowers:

GORGEOUS Day, it looks like Mogano in some pic. CONGRATS!!! Mogano is an 07 col tho & it is a rich, warm brown with red undertones & has TDF leather!!!

I was watching this one, too. But, I have to say it is not an '08 because I had one that was Charbon - the dark brown from '08 and yours is not that color. She probably purchased it in '08 but it was a left over '07 which means yours will probably be chevre and have better leather (it certainly looks to be in the pictures). Here's the '08 brown below. Yours is a much richer color IMO. Congratulations!

Attachments

• day and twiggy 112708 002.JPG
    day and twiggy 112708 002.JPG
    54.6 KB · Views: 37
I was watching this one, too. But, I have to say it is not an '08 because I had one that was Charbon - the dark brown from '08 and yours is not that color. She probably purchased it in '08 but it was a left over '07 which means yours will probably be chevre and have better leather (it certainly looks to be in the pictures). Here's the '08 brown below. Yours is a much richer color IMO. Congratulations!

I agree. I'm certainly not an expert but I have an 08 charbon city and it's brown with no red in it; mine actually seems to have a greyish purple undertone. Congrats on your first bbag!