Just purchased mj lrg single!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi, i just purchased MJ large single in beige through BG!
    They don't taxed goods ship to CA and i use promotional shipping code. so no shipping cost too! great buy! i just saved around 80 bucks!

gonna take pics and post it when it arrives! thank you all for the help! super excited :yahoo:

ohh btw, I post 2 pictures of LRG single in beige and red that Gabby (MJ SA) send to me around weeks ago. sorry i've been super busy lately. sorry for the late photos.

Attached Files:

2. It's a great bag, congrats!

3. congrats on scoring this beauty!! don't forget to take lots of pictures.. :yes:

4. congrats!

5. thank you for sharing the pic of the Beige Single (from Gabby)
    can't wait to see pics of your new bag - I've yet to see the new S/S beige and am anxious to see one of tPF's first Lg Singles from the new season! you must be very excited!!

6. oh that is just lush!!!

7. Cingrats!!!!! How wonderful; what an awesome bag!!! :nuts:

8. Congrats on a great bag. Post pics when you get it!

9. Congrats! Cant wait to see the pics!

10. love the red, congrats!

11. yes. gonna take pic as soon as it arrives. don't worry! :smile:

12. congrats! looking forward to seeing your pictures.

13. Congrats!

14. Congrats and post pics!!

15. Congrats! I like to order from BG too for the same reasons. Can't wait to see pics. Love the large single in this color.