Just purchased Gucci Horsebit!!!

1. I got to pick up my Gucci Horsebit Hobo today!!! I just LOVE it. I decided to get this instead of the LV MC Speedy for now. the gucci is sooooo simple and elegant IMO. I will definitely get my moneys worth from this bag. And I got a $100 gift certificate for shopping today at Saks. I now own the mono speedy, horsebit and the spy cognac should be arriving anyday now. I just have to get my balenciaga and the lv mc and I will be done buying bags for now. Really. I will be saving for a new car. I plan on trading in my 2001 honda civic. It just feels soooooo good to get the things you have been eyeing for sooooo long. Fortunately it looks like I will be able to complete my bag wishlist by the end of March.

YAYYYYYY!!!

2. Sounds awesome, that's one of the bags that I would definitely get too when I have the spare funds kicking around !

3. Congrats on your Gucci purchase!!!! Enjoy it! Post pics!!!

4. I hope you are going to post some photos for us! What color did you get?

5. Post pics please!! Congratulations!

6. Congrats, I love Gucci bags!

7. Congrats your a lucky girl! Please post pictures when you get it!

8. Please share Pics!:nuts:

9. yes, pics please! this is one of my fave bags.

10. Congrats, and I'm glad you made a decision on it! Pictures please!!!

11. Hey guys sorry I didn't get to reply sooner. Unfortunately I was kicked off my pc for repairs. Its the large black leather gucci horsebit hobo. I am currently trying to a camera to take pictures. I was promised by my boyfriend that he will set it up for me tonight, so I am crossing my fingers everything goes well this evening. What I really want to do is to gather my bags for their first photo shoot!! It will be the LV Mono Speedy, Gucci horsebit, and the Fendi Spy in Cognac. I will get the LV MC Speedy sometime in march.!!!!!

You guys are such a great support group. When I went into Saks for the purse, I thought to myself, "I can not tell ANYONE about this.....except for my girls on the Purse Forum. They are the only ones who will understand.:smile:"

I returned my LV Manhattan PM. That's what initially prompt to get this bag. I felt that I wouldn't get as much wear in that bag and as time goes one when the handels turn honey brown or darker, it won't look as beautiful. And also I read in another thread that the brass will eventually turn silver...which I would HATE.

I am sooo happy with my decision. I wanted the gucci ever since I saw Joan on the tv series "Girlfriends" wear it. !!!

12. I saw Joan with it too!! Hee hee!! I recently got the tan & black, they are stunning!!! Enjoy and congrats! :lol:

13. You will LOVE LOVE LOVE that bag. I have the large tan leather one with light gold hardware. Definitely turns heads!! Especially those heads of the other women carrying their fake Gucci canvas logo totes... he he!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice