just purchased a wristlet!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hi everyone...i just purchased this on ebay...it was listed a few days ago for a BIN of $60 but they reduced the price to $50 today...it looked real to me but i posted it up in the authenticate this thread to make sure and i just purchased it...i just don't understand how they are able to sell it for so cheap considering it just came out? i mean even with the pce discount, the wristlet would cost way more...they have 2 more if anyone else it interested...

http://cgi.ebay.com/NWT-COACH-SIGNATURE-STUDDED-WRISTLET-FREE-SHIP_W0QQitemZ230188971273QQihZ013QQcategoryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

2. Looks good to me...and a good deal for those who like this style. You should post all authentication questions in the Authenticate this Coach! thread in the Coach Shopping subforum, however.

3. i did post it in the authenticate this forum and even got an answer...this post was just to share my experience...

4. Oh, I just love it, its beautiful!!:love:

5. nice i think im gonna get one now...

6. What a great deal!! That wristlet is pretty! Congrats!!

7. i just saw this on ebay too! its pretty and a great deal!! post pics when you get it ;)

8. thanks everyone! i will definately post some pics when i get it!

9. Very Nice!! You got an awesome deal!