Just purchased a Metallic Orange Leather Pandora Box Mini Shoulder Bag

vincent ko

Feb 25, 2013
OMG! I just did some major damage to my credit card!! I was browing on Lyst and saw the Metallic Orange Leather Pandora Box Mini Shoulder Bag was on sale for 52% and I couldn't resist the temptation to buy it! This will be my first Givenchy bag, however, I'm not sure yet to keep the bag or not as this color is something I'm not totally used to. I will keep you guys posted and any opinions or suggestions are greatly appreciated!! :biggrin:

Attachments

• 41278F070049_1.jpg
    41278F070049_1.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 403
What a great bag! It really depends on your personal style :smile:

Although it's metallic, I think the orange colour makes it neutral enough. Its mini size also gives any outfit a small pop of colour (not an explosion if you got it a bigger size). Can't wait to hear what your final decision is!

What a great bag! It really depends on your personal style :smile:

Although it's metallic, I think the orange colour makes it neutral enough. Its mini size also gives any outfit a small pop of colour (not an explosion if you got it a bigger size). Can't wait to hear what your final decision is!
I'm thinking I should wear this bag with black, white, baby blue maybe denim? And I agree with you that everything else has to be simple to let the bag shine.

LOVE your style Vincent! Inspired me for a mini pandora as a guy eh!
Thank you! I've been wanting a Pandora Box for a while now and they were too expensive even for the mini and medium. I guess this came at the perfect time! You should definitely get a Pandora Box–it's such a statement bag and it's different looking than most bags.

I think it's absolutely stunning, and I wholly agree with your ideas for how to wear it. :smile: I would definitely rock it with monochrome outfits, and I'm sure it will look super chic with denim as well, though like others have said - keep the outfits minimalistic to allow the bag to shine. Congratulations on an AWESOME bag!

I think it's absolutely stunning, and I wholly agree with your ideas for how to wear it. :smile: I would definitely rock it with monochrome outfits, and I'm sure it will look super chic with denim as well, though like others have said - keep the outfits minimalistic to allow the bag to shine. Congratulations on an AWESOME bag!
Thank you! Since I'm only 5'7'' I think the bag will look normal on me. One other thing though, I've never had metallic bag before, I'm kinda scared that the material will bubble up over time, if that makes sense. Even though, it says calf leather–what do you think?