Just purchased 1st Marc by MJ bag...2nd thoughts on color - eek!

I loooove that new dark plum color! I have been looking here and there for the smaller satchel in that color but all I have seen is black and fools gold. I much prefer the plum personally. Congrats!

Definitely agree on the plum. Much more likely to stay the course of time, and really - plum goes with just about everything, especially this shade.

I think you made the right choice with the Elderberry! It will be a great colour for the fall, and it will compliment many different outfits! Congrats on your new bag!

Okay, ladies, I feel much better (the same can not be said for my wallet)! :graucho: I've been looking for a purplish bag since spring, so not sure why I had sudden doubts.

Greenpixie - check Nordstrom's for the dark plum. They had a few other styles in that color that she said just arrived this week.

Yum...can't see the plum on the website anymore, but I can only imagine how lovely it is. I'd definitely choose a plum over the fool's gold. And btw...the bag is wonderful. I recently had to sell mine (black) because it's too big for my frame...but I LOVED it. Now that I see how much it's selling for, I probably should've raised the price a little...the bag was brand new, and I sold it for around $325, I think! :shrugs: