Just purchased 1st Marc by MJ bag...2nd thoughts on color - eek!

greenpixie

More please!
O.G.
Dec 1, 2006
I loooove that new dark plum color! I have been looking here and there for the smaller satchel in that color but all I have seen is black and fools gold. I much prefer the plum personally. Congrats!

moi et mes sacs

Science Geek!
O.G.
Sep 22, 2007
Plum is so fashionable this season. It goes with loads of colurs from casual in denim to dressed in a black suit for work.

indiaink

Authenticator
O.G.
May 3, 2007
Definitely agree on the plum. Much more likely to stay the course of time, and really - plum goes with just about everything, especially this shade.

kristin.xo

♥
Nov 8, 2007
Canada
I think you made the right choice with the Elderberry! It will be a great colour for the fall, and it will compliment many different outfits! Congrats on your new bag!

stumblina1000

Feb 27, 2008
Okay, ladies, I feel much better (the same can not be said for my wallet)! :graucho: I've been looking for a purplish bag since spring, so not sure why I had sudden doubts.

Greenpixie - check Nordstrom's for the dark plum. They had a few other styles in that color that she said just arrived this week.

vivi1205

**My Snow Pup**
O.G.
Jul 6, 2007
New England
Yum...can't see the plum on the website anymore, but I can only imagine how lovely it is. I'd definitely choose a plum over the fool's gold. And btw...the bag is wonderful. I recently had to sell mine (black) because it's too big for my frame...but I LOVED it. Now that I see how much it's selling for, I probably should've raised the price a little...the bag was brand new, and I sold it for around $325, I think! :shrugs:

Graciella

Jul 16, 2006
somewhere
I was all over this colour when I was in NYC, but I couldn't find a bag design I liked, so I went for another MbyMJ in black. But the colour is TDF - you should keep it!