just pulled the trigger on an Anthracite City!!!!! rop

Mar 5, 2006
I just ordered from Aloha Rag!!! I got my Blueberry work last weekend and I thought I was done, but I could not stop thinking about the beautiful anthracite color...so I did it! :yahoo: I ordered the City in Anthracite w/regular hardware. I can't wait to get it:rolleyes:

Congrats...I know what you mean and I too could not get the anthracite off of my mind even though I don't carry basically black/charcoal bags at all but I just bought a GH anthra work and waiting for it...we'll compare pics :smile:...hope we love them :P

Congrats...I know what you mean and I too could not get the anthracite off of my mind even though I don't carry basically black/charcoal bags at all but I just bought a GH anthra work and waiting for it...we'll compare pics :smile:...hope we love them :P
I was *this* close to ordering a work!!! I love the work size, but I figured I would carry the city more in the long run. I will probably get mine Wednesday so we'll have to compare :smile:
Everyone else: thanks for the congrats:yahoo: I seriously can't wait to get it and see this color in person--it looks divine in pics:heart:--I will post pics the day I get it:smile: