just pulled the trigger on an Anthracite City!!!!! rop

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just ordered from Aloha Rag!!! I got my Blueberry work last weekend and I thought I was done, but I could not stop thinking about the beautiful anthracite color...so I did it! :yahoo: I ordered the City in Anthracite w/regular hardware. I can't wait to get it:rolleyes:

2. Ooooh!!! You're going to LOVE it! Post pics when you get it!:yahoo:

3. Lucky you...I love the anthracite! Congrats!!

4. I was just lusting for an anthracity myself just a little while ago! CONGRATS! and enjoy!!!

5. Congrats! You're gonna LOVE this! Anthracite is so beautiful....and the leather is TDF!

I'm in :heart: with my AnthraCity!

6. and we can't wait to see it!!!:yahoo:

7. :yahoo:Way to go, girl!!
    The more pics I see of Anthracite, the more I love it!
    Pleeeeeease post pics when you get yours!!:yes:

8. Congrats...I know what you mean and I too could not get the anthracite off of my mind even though I don't carry basically black/charcoal bags at all but I just bought a GH anthra work and waiting for it...we'll compare pics :smile:...hope we love them :P

9. Congrats on your new Anthra !!

10. congrats!

11. Congrats! Anthracite is such an awesome color!

12. Can't wait to see pictures of both bags.

13. Congrats! That's exactly what I got from AR last month! They pick out wonderful bags and anthra is just awesome! Can't wait to see yours!

14. I was *this* close to ordering a work!!! I love the work size, but I figured I would carry the city more in the long run. I will probably get mine Wednesday so we'll have to compare :smile:
    Everyone else: thanks for the congrats:yahoo: I seriously can't wait to get it and see this color in person--it looks divine in pics:heart:--I will post pics the day I get it:smile:

15. congrats on your anthracite! it took me a few days to warm up to mine, but i love it!