Just Pre- Ordered the Chocolate Nikki!

lovebags2

O.G.
Oct 12, 2007
Hi Ladies,

I'm very excited. I just pre-ordered my chocolate Nikki today from Owlslab and took advantage of the 15% discount.

It won't be shipped until June but that's okay.

I wanted to let everyone know that since Owlslab is offering the pre-orders that other retailers might be also.

Does anyone here have a chocolate nikki or plan on ordering one?

According to Rebecca, the chocolate is the same leather as my Night and a very close shade to the Nikki that Hillary Duff wears on her website.

Sounds great to me!:smile:

Yes, they promised me the new hardware as I wouldn't want it with the old!

I can't wait. My wine Nikki arrives the end of May and then this one will follow.

So it was a preorder at Owls Lab?? and it is going to have the new hardware??? Because I do not want the new and the picture showed the old..Does anyone know if I can cancel my order...I wonder about the gray matinee..I only want it with the tassels, confused..

So it was a preorder at Owls Lab?? and it is going to have the new hardware??? Because I do not want the new and the picture showed the old..Does anyone know if I can cancel my order...I wonder about the gray matinee..I only want it with the tassels, confused..
I would ask them before you cancel. The Owl's Lab bags look like the ones that used to be on RM's webbie.

Hi, I spoke to Mia at Owl's Lab and she promised me that the chocolate Nikki that arrives in June will be a new summer order and will definetely have the new hardware. I had her check a couple times while Rebecca Minkoff herself was standing right next to her and answering all my questions. I loved that service because I felt when it was coming straight from RM, that I could depend on the information!

Good Luck with your order!

I would ask them before you cancel. The Owl's Lab bags look like the ones that used to be on RM's webbie.

I sent them an email to find out...I know that the chocolate on RM site had wicker on it because I ordered it and returned it...So I don 't think it is the same bag, but not sure...I think that the pics and description should be accurate on these sites about the hardware because it makes a difference to me..

Yes, I agree.

I did not order their chocolate stonewash with wicker, I think that's the one that you are referring too. That is an entirely different color, much lighter, different leather and of course, has the wicker.

I ordered the same chocolate as the one Hillary Duff wears on the RM website or at least, RM says very very similiar in color. It's a very "rich" color chocolate, new hardware and without the wicker.

I adore my Night Nikki and was pleased that RM says this new chocolate Nikki will have the exact same leather she used in the night. It's incredibly soft and non-glazed.

They are coming out with "chocolate" for the summer and then they are calling it dark brown for the fall. From what I hear, they are both very similiar in color. But, that the chocolate is the same as the night leather. Not sure about the dark brown.

It's hard getting accurate information from the retailers these days re RM colors that are getting ready to come out soon. That's why I was happy that Mia was having a three way conversation with RM while I was on the phone yesterday.

From what Mia told me, they are only getting 2 chocolate Nikkis at the moment and my PF friend has already pre-ordered the other one. But, if anyone is interested, I would definetely call Mia as I think there might be a good chance, she can order more.....

I am confused...because my order says it is stonewash chocolate and that is the color in the picture...Did you order something different than that?? I emailed and I am waiting on a response...Did you order online or call?? Also how did you know it was a preorder??

I ordered over the phone. Mia just explained that they ordered only 2 chocolate Nikkis to arrive in June. She offered me and my PF friend, the opportunity to pre-order them to receive the 15% discount only if we purchased yesterday.

The picture of my chocolate Nikki I is not on their website yet.

I ordered over the phone. Mia just explained that they ordered only 2 chocolate Nikkis to arrive in June. She offered me and my PF friend, the opportunity to pre-order them to receive the 15% discount only if we purchased yesterday.

OK so we are talking about 2 different bags..sorry I was confused...I ordered the stonewashed chocolate on their website...

Does anyone know where I can get the Choc. Stonewash Nikki w/ old hardware? I was going to purchase the one from Owls Lab, but it looks like Kimber beat me to it!! :shame:

Sorry :yes: it was me!! I so :heart: the old hardware and I am trying to snatch it all up...I hope I like it though..I hope it is a smooshy leather...I don't know where else you can buy it...The Nikkis with old hardware are hard to come by..Good Luck, I will keep my eye out for ya.

OK I got an email from Owls Lab and the bags I ordered are shipping out Monday...YAY I am excited...I bet your chocolate is going to be awesome...I just would rather have the old hardware...hopefully it comes back..