Just Pre- Ordered the Chocolate Nikki!

Thanks. I"m excited for you too!

Please post your review when it arrives and I"ll do the same. I can't say enough great things about my Night Nikki. I"ve been wearing it everyday and can't wait to receive the wine and chocolate!

Doesn't that combination sound incredible? I agree.

I can't speak enough wonderful things about this "night" leather. It's incredibly soft with just enough sheen. I don't like a totally flat black handbag nor did I want a really high sheen either. The night is perfect!

Doesn't that combination sound incredible? I agree.

I can't speak enough wonderful things about this "night" leather. It's incredibly soft with just enough sheen. I don't like a totally flat black handbag nor did I want a really high sheen either. The night is perfect!

I agree - I think the night is the best leather on any RM bag I have ever had! I was a little worried that it would be delicate b/c it is so soft, but I have had absolutely no problems with it. It is soft AND very hardy. Can't wait to hear your review of the chocolate version!

Thanks. I"m excited for you too!

Please post your review when it arrives and I"ll do the same. I can't say enough great things about my Night Nikki. I"ve been wearing it everyday and can't wait to receive the wine and chocolate!

Hey Lovebags,
Can you help me clarify...
When you say "night leather" are you referring to an actual leather, or the Night Nikki bag (the black one they had at Luna Boston)? Can you give me an example of a bag that is in the night leather. Sometimes this can be confusing since there is night, the color night black and the night blue (very unconstructed). I've just read this back and I'm not sure it makes sense :confused1:- hope you understand. Thanks!!

Hi,

Sorry about that. I was referencing my "Night" Nikki as in the color. But, this color also has a different texture leather they use. It's extremely soft.

Yes, the Nikki I bought was the Night Nikki from LB. There are pictures of it now on their website.

I know it does get confusing especially with RM black bags. There's the midnight black, Night (the one I have) and now there's a new one coming out called, Noir Black.

The Noir I hear is very flat and more matte, whereas my Night black is softer and with a slight sheen. The midnight black is very shiny. To me, it almost looks like a patent and has a smoother finish whereas the Night, is more a "broken in" look. Personally, I love that.

Does this help clarify?

Hi,

Sorry about that. I was referencing my "Night" Nikki as in the color. But, this color also has a different texture leather they use. It's extremely soft.

Yes, the Nikki I bought was the Night Nikki from LB. There are pictures of it now on their website.

I know it does get confusing especially with RM black bags. There's the midnight black, Night (the one I have) and now there's a new one coming out called, Noir Black.

The Noir I hear is very flat and more matte, whereas my Night black is softer and with a slight sheen. The midnight black is very shiny. To me, it almost looks like a patent and has a smoother finish whereas the Night, is more a "broken in" look. Personally, I love that.

Does this help clarify?

You're the best - that's the best explanation I've heard! I ordered (supposedly the last) Black Night Nikki from Luna Boston. I'm having second thoughts though, since someone (maybe it was you) wrote that they had bought 3 of them and returned 2 (one was defective and one the leather was too pebbled) until they got the one they love. I'm wondering if my bag will be the returned "pebble one" :sweatdrop: . Sara said it was a good one, so hopefully it will be...If not, I guess I will return it and wait for the new Noir Black. I also like the more matte/soft bags and it sounds like the night leather is more like that. By the way, I also think the leather in the Night Blue is really cool - it almost feels like a bbag, but it was a little too purple for me. (I think I've finally got this clear in my cluttered brain - thanks!!).

Your very welcome. I remember how frustrating it was for me trying to get answers on the difference between midnight, night and noir when I was getting ready to buy just a "black" nikki.

I bought my Night Nikki from LB and it came to me 100% perfect. This is just an amazing bag! You definetely made the right choice!

Keep us all posted!