Just Placed A Phone Order For The New Tucan And Lion Keyfobs! :)

helpl!!! slush

workin' hard
Aug 24, 2006
:yahoo::yahoo:im so excited!!!

they are calling me back in 5 minutes for my CC #

I am picking up 2 tucans and 2 lions as i see these limited edition keyfobs are totally hot later on when not avail. so i figure i will save one of each and maybe ebay them later on,,

BUT so people they will let you order both now if your lucky, it took me 2 hours of waiting to be approved to order the lion but :smile: yay! :smile:

*and i am getting one candy one too, i am not positive its the right candy one, but since i havent ever seen one before i am pretty sure its the right thing! :smile:

I cant wait :smile: pics ASAP when i get them! :yahoo:

Nice!!! Do you know what the lion looks like? I would love to buy one of those now since i have the PCE card but i don't think they'll let me order it yet.

hhehe i love cats too!!! i want them to make a cat one
but lion will do (although i used to date a leo and we were like mortal enemies! haha)**but that only goes for boy leo's! ;)

and i dont have the style #s for them she is overnighting them (but its so late here already) so they will be here by friday :smile: so as soon as they get here i will post pics and the style and item #s

but the price is $38 for each the lion and tucan

and $52 i think for the candy?

the candy apparently is like the new oceans one. or the new fruit one, and it has a bunch of dangling candies all wrapped up and stuff :smile:

hhehe i love cats too!!! i want them to make a cat one
but lion will do (although i used to date a leo and we were like mortal enemies! haha)**but that only goes for boy leo's! ;)

and i dont have the style #s for them she is overnighting them (but its so late here already) so they will be here by friday :smile: so as soon as they get here i will post pics and the style and item #s

but the price is $38 for each the lion and tucan

and $52 i think for the candy?

the candy apparently is like the new oceans one. or the new fruit one, and it has a bunch of dangling candies all wrapped up and stuff :smile:
Too Cool Bessie! I can't wait to see pics of them! :smile:

Oh, MAN! I want the candy one!! Bessie, do you have the item number for it? The lion is cute too! Hey, that'd make a GREAT RAOK gift! hahahah!

Oops! Just saw you don't have item numbers! How'd you order it, did you describe it?

they would make a great RAOK gift man i wish i thought of it!
well i have time RAOK goes on so long maybe down the road haha :smile: I have to be greedy and get mine 1st haha :smile: sorry RAOK Buddy!

and BTW here is a pic of the lion thankks to hangbglvr!!! :smile:

lionfob.jpg