Just picked my 2017 Christmas gift

1. My SA called me on the last day before we are going to Vacation, and my store is 300km away from home. so I have to ask my girlfriend pick the bag for me.
    After I came back home, I just picked it up and opened the box.

IMG_1515481521.838026.jpg

IMG_1515481648.724073.jpg

IMG_1515481661.292271.jpg

First is Panthera Pardus in silk 140cm, it’s from spring 2018. I am already in my bed, when I wear this one, I will update in the scarf 2018 post. I missed 140 shawl in pp, really like this.

IMG_1515482124.757163.jpg

IMG_1515482154.741973.jpg

Here is my first birkin 30. I picked the Constance mini this May, and still waiting for my Constance 24.
    Our store is very small and we don’t get a lot of Constance 24. My SA was asking if I want any birkin or Kelly.
    I had birkin gold 35, it’s too big and recently I really want something small. So I told her maybe a birkin 30 black Togo and gold hardware in fall 2017. My SA said she will try, and mostly likely will be spring 2018.
    So I didn’t expect this coming so fast.
    Very exciting for this new bag, I don’t have lot of stuff, just need a bag fit kids water bottle, keys, iPad, wallet and a cosmetic bag. This one is perfect!

IMG_1515482142.773715.jpg
  2. Congrats! You have a lovely SA who is really making effort for you! Enjoy your bag! It is a lovely classic!!

3. Congratulations! Your Birkin is gorgeous. Love the 140 silk, I have this CW in the gavroche, but the 140 is amazing! That hem...:love:

4. Congratulations, she is beautiful with gold, absout classic !!!

5. Congratulations to your first and absolutely gorgeous B enjoy her

6. Wonderful presents. Enjoy!

7. Beautiful scarf and bag! A very merry Christmas for you! Congrats!

8. Would love to see a pic of you modeling your PP and your B together. I bet it will look sensational!
    Belated Merry Christmas!!

9. Gorgeous and classic. Would love to see modeling pics of the scarf!

10. Beautiful bag and scarf:heart:

11. Connecting with the right Sa is so important
    Glad you found yours and this ever classic b

12. Congratulations

13. Congrats on both beautiful pieces. The PP is so pretty, I just bought the same design in another cw. A black B with ghw is the best!

14. Such an amazing Birkin wowowowowowow you got a true classic in the best size!!! Congrats and Happy Holidays to you and your wonderful SA!!! ha!

15. Beautiful classic bag. Love the scarf!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice