Just pick one...Trevi PM or Tivoli PM

I like both and have the Trevi and the Tivoli GM on wishlist. The Tivoli pm is too tiny. The GM is the perfect size and can be worn on shoulder. But, you have to deal with the vachetta on the Tivoli. I like how dressy the Trevi can be and it's in DE, so no fuss. But, the Trevi is more structured and to me was heavier than the Tivoli GM. Good luck deciding and can't wait to see your reveal.

I'm trying to decide what bag I would like to buy next. I'm torn between Trevi PM or Tivoli PM. There's no rhyme or reason to my selections, I just like these two. I'm curious as to what others would pick.

I actually have both of these bags. I love both, but if I had to pick only one I would choose the trevi pm for sure. It is beautiful, "weather proof", hand carry, and shoulder carry. I reach for it all the time.

The tivoli pm was my first LV bag. I love her and will never part with her. Hand carry or arm carry only. You have to be much more careful with the handles. She is a bit smaller. But I tend to carry her far less and often forget about her entirely.

Hope that helps!

Thank you for your responses! I was leaning more towards Trevi and Tivoli is such a cute bag too. I think Trevi will be the one for me! Thank you all for your input!! :tpfrox: