Just pick ONE 08; which is it?

Only one...you're hurting me :P

I should probably get something Bubblegum as it's seems like a neutral pink and since I like shoulder bags and am curious about the new Slim style or go for a Woman's Besace in it.

i finally saw the swatch card today at balny.

here are the notes i took down for you guys!

turquoise is closer to aquamarine but not as intense. they described it to me as a milky turquoise and that's exactly what it was. i brought my turq 05 with me to compare to the swatch and it wasn't even close. so for all of you hoping for a remake of turq 05, this one is not it. sorry guys, as i'm hoping they will do it again sometime in the future as i want a turq work!

pale magenta is close to the one in 05 but nowhere as intense. the name fits.

bubblegum is the winner for me. the official name is petal pink. i think it's absolutely gorgeous! very similar to rose but darker. more saturated. i love it.

sky blue reminded me of cornflower and blue india- if they decided to have babies. very pretty also.

yellow- i don't know the official name, can't remember but it's basically a flourescent yellow. it would be fun in something small like a coin purse or a clutch.

thyme is close to dolma but darker.

electric blue- really looks like a navy or indigo. i don't know why they called it electric blue because there really isn't anything electric about it!

sahara- reminds me of mastic but it's slightly more tan.

vermillion looks like a true red. i think this one would look super hot with SGH!!! for all you red ladies, this one looks like the perfect true red to me.

;)

^ Thank you, Fayden! That was so nice of you to go check them out in person and take notes ;o)

I'm really excited about getting a pink that can soften with use without becoming beige. BUBBLEGUM has my name on it....now the big question is which hardware sets the color of the best?

thank you for those notes Fayden!!!

I'm so glad to hear that you loved bbgum / petal pink! Now I can't choose between two styles: either a first or a part time.

Fayden, what was your second fave color? Was the pale magenta close to the LE magenta ? Because my LE magenta is a much softer magenta 05.

Fayden, your descriptions are very promising, thank you!! :love::flowers::flowers:
I already emailed my lovely SA at bal paris about magenta, now should I also get a petal pink?
And the new sky blue sounds heavenly, BI and cornflower are my favourite blues after the 03 blue.

decisions, decisions...

Thank you Fayden for your detail notes. You're so sweet girl! I have a 2nd thought on turqouise, instead I'm going to get E Blue PT RH for sure. Not that milky aquamarine is not good..but I would prefer my blue bag closer to navy. And a bubble gum pink but not sure which style but for sure... RH!

mintpearl- i think a partime would be lovely to show off the petal pink color. my second fave color would prob be magenta. for some reason, none of the blues grabbed at me. prob because every season balenciaga always comes out with 2 or 3 blues. so the pinks were a nice change.

i would say the pale magenta is very close to the LE magenta. it might even be slightly paler than LE magenta.