Just pick ONE 08; which is it?

Theres two I want (ok, maybe more like 3 :P), but I think I'll have to choose the magenta in that new styled tote, the one from the picture, with GSH.

Magenta08.jpg

A Turq or EB are also screaming my name :sweatdrop:

Ugh- I don't know yet until I get a better idea of what Sage looks like. If it's pretty, then my "one bag" will likely be a Sage Step. If not......actually, I may go Prada or Miu Miu. :shame: The other colors are beautiful, but not really "me" since I intend to carry whatever bag I get on a fairly regular basis to my law office.

definitely! i'll take notes and will report back here. ;)

i'm definitely going to check out the turquoise swatches extra closely and will bring my turq 05 with me to compare with the swatch colors. if it's close, i might change my mind and get a turq in a work size instead of BG... i'm trying really hard to limit myself to one new bag per season...

you' ve been really good! i admire ur restraint...it was anthrawork, then violet gsh for the last two seasons right? ur one bbag per season is always so dead on gorgeous...cant wait to see which u choose for ur next! I hope i can get to that one per season...:rolleyes:

Magenta Day with GSH, or the new styled hobo/tote:

Magenta08.jpg

However, knowing myself, I will probably succumb to a BG City in RH too!

Ohh have I mentioned the clutch with GSH?

Lol - it is IMPOSSIBLE to stick to just one!