Just pick ONE 08; which is it?

mintpearl

O.G.
Nov 10, 2005
I know a lot of us are up to our necks with our wishlists for S/S 08, but if you could only get ONE 08 spring/summer bbag, which one would it be?

Share color, style, hardware please! (lamskin or chevre if u want to specify!) And only one....
I know it's hard to resist mentioning all the other colors and styles we would love to get if we could,
but that's the challenge--to pick just one....:sweatdrop: (if u change ur mind, u can always post again later)

I'll go first!

Bubblegum first in RH :love: lambskin or chevre, just give me the thickest, chewy-est one please!

at least for now, that's my first choice! :angel:

Fayden, I almost got to go last week, then my DH's reason for visiting the city got cancelled! :crybaby: Kim was going to show me swatches! Hope to get to go in soon and see for myself. Kim did say the turquoise reminded her exactly of turquoise jewelry. I asked if they were like the turquoise in native american jewelry, and she said yes to that. Don't forget to post in detail about ur take on the swatch colors when u return. (pretty please?)

definitely! i'll take notes and will report back here. ;)

i'm definitely going to check out the turquoise swatches extra closely and will bring my turq 05 with me to compare with the swatch colors. if it's close, i might change my mind and get a turq in a work size instead of BG... i'm trying really hard to limit myself to one new bag per season...