Just pick ONE 08; which is it?

bumping this thread because bbag fellow Pluiee has reported back from Paris that they were unpacking 08 colors while she was there!

I guess that could very well mean that for those in the States it can be any day now that 08 colors start trickling in ..... make your decisions soon, because before we know it, they will be hitting the stores!

Is anyone lemming a bubblegum pt? I'm down for the first but wondering if I need this color in a larger size? I LOVE the work style but really need a bag with a shoulder strap right now...and I want something different from a city. Only have the PT in black so thought a bbgm PT might be nice...

The firsts always seem to hit the stores later than the other styles...does anyone else notice this? Wondering when the firsts will arrive.

I'm aiming for a thyme PT but the vermillion and EB descripions are oh so tempting. I might be in NYC end of the year and am going to try and get a peek at colors for a final choice. We'll see how 'friendly' they are post holiday.

I know I'm probably the only one who feels this way, but I am just not excited about the Spring 08 colors after seeing photos of the bags. I had waitlisted for a Magenta City with RH, but after seeing the photos posted by other TPFer's, I'm just not interested. :crybaby:for me, but :yahoo:for my bank account!!!

I know I'm probably the only one who feels this way, but I am just not excited about the Spring 08 colors after seeing photos of the bags. I had waitlisted for a Magenta City with RH, but after seeing the photos posted by other TPFer's, I'm just not interested. :crybaby:for me, but :yahoo:for my bank account!!!

No...you're not the only one. I, too am not excited about the Spring '08 colors and my cc is lovin' it right now!:woohoo: Come next Fall.....who knows?