Just pick ONE 08; which is it?

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!

DD101

O.G.
Aug 29, 2007
On the hunt.....
Theres two I want (ok, maybe more like 3 :P), but I think I'll have to choose the magenta in that new styled tote, the one from the picture, with GSH.

A Turq or EB are also screaming my name :sweatdrop:

shopboy

O.G.
Aug 24, 2007
Sg
Turq/Electric blue/Sahara GSH Weekender. Either 1 of these 3 colors will be great. But of coz having all 3 will be best! :P

phebe

Apr 28, 2007
Roma
Magenta twiggy (i'll love also EB but i've just bought a blue matelasse so i have to pass)

aerynna

Jun 4, 2007
Ugh- I don't know yet until I get a better idea of what Sage looks like. If it's pretty, then my "one bag" will likely be a Sage Step. If not......actually, I may go Prada or Miu Miu. :shame: The other colors are beautiful, but not really "me" since I intend to carry whatever bag I get on a fairly regular basis to my law office.

danae

frou frou
O.G.
Feb 28, 2006
NYC
My one bag will be a magenta City or Work.
My one accessory will be a yellow cp.
Everything with RH, I'm not a GH fan.

mintpearl

O.G.
Nov 10, 2005
definitely! i'll take notes and will report back here. ;)

i'm definitely going to check out the turquoise swatches extra closely and will bring my turq 05 with me to compare with the swatch colors. if it's close, i might change my mind and get a turq in a work size instead of BG... i'm trying really hard to limit myself to one new bag per season...
you' ve been really good! i admire ur restraint...it was anthrawork, then violet gsh for the last two seasons right? ur one bbag per season is always so dead on gorgeous...cant wait to see which u choose for ur next! I hope i can get to that one per season...:rolleyes:

JadeLeaves

shallow obsessor ;)
Jan 17, 2006
Down Under
Magenta Day with GSH, or the new styled hobo/tote:

However, knowing myself, I will probably succumb to a BG City in RH too!

Ohh have I mentioned the clutch with GSH?

Lol - it is IMPOSSIBLE to stick to just one!