Just pick ONE 08; which is it?

DD101

O.G.
Aug 29, 2007
On the hunt.....
Theres two I want (ok, maybe more like 3 :P), but I think I'll have to choose the magenta in that new styled tote, the one from the picture, with GSH.

A Turq or EB are also screaming my name :sweatdrop:

shopboy

O.G.
Aug 24, 2007
Sg
Turq/Electric blue/Sahara GSH Weekender. Either 1 of these 3 colors will be great. But of coz having all 3 will be best! :P

phebe

Apr 28, 2007
Roma
Magenta twiggy (i'll love also EB but i've just bought a blue matelasse so i have to pass)

aerynna

Jun 4, 2007
Ugh- I don't know yet until I get a better idea of what Sage looks like. If it's pretty, then my "one bag" will likely be a Sage Step. If not......actually, I may go Prada or Miu Miu. :shame: The other colors are beautiful, but not really "me" since I intend to carry whatever bag I get on a fairly regular basis to my law office.

danae

frou frou
O.G.
Feb 28, 2006
NYC
My one bag will be a magenta City or Work.
My one accessory will be a yellow cp.
Everything with RH, I'm not a GH fan.

mintpearl

O.G.
Nov 10, 2005
definitely! i'll take notes and will report back here. ;)

i'm definitely going to check out the turquoise swatches extra closely and will bring my turq 05 with me to compare with the swatch colors. if it's close, i might change my mind and get a turq in a work size instead of BG... i'm trying really hard to limit myself to one new bag per season...
you' ve been really good! i admire ur restraint...it was anthrawork, then violet gsh for the last two seasons right? ur one bbag per season is always so dead on gorgeous...cant wait to see which u choose for ur next! I hope i can get to that one per season...:rolleyes:

JadeLeaves

shallow obsessor ;)
Jan 17, 2006
Down Under
Magenta Day with GSH, or the new styled hobo/tote:

However, knowing myself, I will probably succumb to a BG City in RH too!

Ohh have I mentioned the clutch with GSH?

Lol - it is IMPOSSIBLE to stick to just one!