Just paid way too much for this on ebay but it'll be adorable on my Poppys

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ive been searching for some more funky Poppy fobs to add to my Poppy bags - these bags definitely call for some more decorating! It was probably too much $, but hey its really like three separate fobs so if I look at it that way, it wasnt bad at all! I really love that silver script one - I can use that on other bags too. What do you think? Cute on my black patent Glam tote especially, right? And since Im giving it to myself for Vday...!

Attached Files:

2. I think its adorable. very nice purchase. Enjoy!

3. adorable!! how much did you get it for?? :love:

4. Oh SUPER cute! I'd love that combo for my poppy silver glam tote!!

5. its from one of the new bags, graffiti tote i beleive i would have to get mine out to look, but i have it as well.

6. I just got one sorta like it lol same seller most likely and ya expensive but we are worth it right :O)

7. Its really cute!

8. #8 Feb 6, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2010
    I used the coach script part but I used the heart and the tag in clear on a different bag since the black glam tote already had a large black glitter tag and the black patent tag on it :O)

Attached Files:

9. oops forgot to say first pic is with the heart and coach script then I settled on script only and put the heart on the pocket hobo :O)

10. Very cute :smile:

11. $40. Alot for me to pay for a fob. I really try to never pay more than $25 for them.

12. I felt like I had seen these before - now I know where - on your bag!! I love them! It must be the same seller. Did you pay $40?

13. Super duper cute, especillay for your Poppys!

14. I also have this fob that I want to put on as well, so I may take them apart too if its too much of a good thing!

Attached Files:

15. Wow - I wonder how the seller got these ... did they get them off of the tote they go to??? if so, do they think someone is going to want the tote w/out the fobs that go w/ it???

Congrats to you though, they will look great on your poppy ... really looks good on the black patent :smile: