Just out of curiousity

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Do you ladies just stick to a specific brand or have multiple brands of bag collections? Currently, I love Chloe, Ferragamo, Belen Echandia and Dior.

Thanks.

:P:P:P

2. I don't stick to a particular brand by design... but usually come back to the ones I really love because, well, I really love them!

3. I have a lot of different designer brands...but I have been loyal to Louis Vuitton for 3 years now.

4. I have a lot of different designer brands...but I mostly love Balenciaga

5. I buy other bags if I love them, but what I wear most is Louis Vuitton, simply because they last so long.

6. I have several brands - but not too many ... the fave is Dior :biggrin:

7. My collection is all over the map! I have Balenciaga, BV, Chanel, LV, Tods, Prada, Miu Miu, Marc Jacobs, Tano, Gucci, Fendi, Longchamp, Kooba, Cole Haan, and a few others. I like variety!

8. I have dif bags in dif designers....but my favs are Chanel & PRada!

9. I have a lot of different brands- if I love a designer, I'll buy more of their stuff, but I don't want to limit myself to one. I don't even have one favorite- my favorite designers change on a whim. It keeps my collection eclectic :smile:

10. I don't like just one designer, I like different ones and decide to purchase a bag depending on my personal tastes.

11. I also have a few that I love. I like variety and I don't like everything in one designer.

12. I have various designer and premium designer brands. It's fun playing mix and match with high/low pieces.

13. Most of my bags are Louis Vuitton, but I also have Marc Jacobs, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Prada, Coach and Gucci.

14. OP--I was thinking about starting this thread yesterday too. Thanks for doing it. I am always curious too. I like LV the most but also have Burberry, Gucci, and Fendi. Lately I have been looking at balenciaga and other designers. I truly appreciate handbags so it is hard to totally be loyal to LV.

15. I get whatever catches my interests - at this stage in my life (being a college student on a budget), I'm not completely loyal to any single brand yet...I like to mix it up with different styles, colors, brands, high-end, vintage, everything.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice