Just out of curiosity...

Jaune, Curry and Vert Anis. I just cannot wear these colours and I never change my tastes! I also have trouble with lizard and dalmation leather. Never mind, more bags for those who love these specs!

No exotics, they are beautiful, but they don't match my life style at all and I'll be afraid to use them anyway.

I also won't buy dark brown bags, just don't care for the color for bags myself.

No ostrich and no dark dark browns (that look almost black).

I actually have a mental list of H things I've decided I don't like, lest I get tempted in a moment of weakness... :graucho:

Nothing too light (rose dragee, white...) I love it on others but I would be too careful and not get much use out of it. No jewel tones tones (sapphire) because I prefer muted versions of color like thalassa, vert anis, rg.

You can never say never (not only with Hermes but in life in general)...but to answer your question, I don't like anything in the yellow family (I'm chinese and it's not flattering for my complexion)! No 25cm birkin or kelly; for evening, I prefer kelly clutch, long or jige. No 50cm birkin or HAC...until I get my private jet! hahaha...

If I were in the market for one, I'd avoid any of the lighter colors. I saw a woman with a cream Birkin, and it showed every speck of dirt or wear. Cheap or expensive, lighter colors just aren't worth it IMO.