Just ordered this Tod's bag...

1. The Bensonville. Exlux has this on sale. I was an idiot & didn't get it yesterday with double ****** cash back but anyway...I've never had a Tod's bag before but when it came out months ago, I knew I had to have it. The blue just makes me drool:drool:
    Just watching & waiting until it went on sale:sneaky:

[​IMG]

2. That's absolutely gorgeous! I love the style and especially the color. I've never owned a Tod's bag but I've heard that they are just lovely. Enjoy it!

3. Gorgeous, congrats!

4. omg, i love it! it's plain and classic, and the gorgeous color makes it soo yummy!! please post pics of it when you get it :nuts:

5. Lucky you! Love the color!

6. GREAT color!!! Would go divine w/ jeans or anything!! I also like the size.

CONGRATS!

7. Yes very nice. The same bag comes in a deep green, which is gorgeous too!

NM-0W2P_mn.jpg
  8. Beautiful bag - fantastic color!

9. Thanks all!:smile: I see this as a style I can hold onto for years. Not extremely trendy but classic. I have such a thing for blue bags too..

Ha- just noticed my "Exlux" typo in my original post. Makes me think of Exlax~

10. 1) tod's is a great brand... lovely leathers
    2) bensonville is a great style for tod's... casual and young (don't worry, not teenage young) - i have this in the terracotta
    3) the blue is beautiful... saw IRL at the tods boutique in NYC. i already have the same blue and same leather in another style ... the new D bag in mosaic. it is a gorgeous, gorgeous color.

lucky you you got it on sale! i bought mine in the beginning of the season!

11. Congrats, it's a beautiful bag and absolutely love the color! Pls post pics when you receive it, I'd love to see how it looks on:smile:

12. Gorgeous colour! :heart: :heart: :heart:

13. Congrats! The bensonville is a very nice shape and design.

14. The bag is beautiful and i love the color :yes:

15. The blue Bensonville is gone, only the camel is left.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice