Just ordered this MbMJ Totally Turnlock Pouchette in elderberry

Amarante

Feb 4, 2008
I am all about the turnlock everything right now. I haven't seen the bag IRL, but I have seen the color and it is elderberry pie lip-smacking gorgeous. I don't think you'll be disappointed!

lccsue

Feb 1, 2008
BC
I saw this IRL at Holts and it is a gorgeous colour - super nice leather - you will love it!
Congrats!

shop2drop1

On a ball field
Sep 1, 2007
Land of OZ
The Elderberry color is so gorgeous, I'm sure you will love it! I've never seen this style before, hope you will post some pics when you get it.

Dawn

seriously?
O.G.
Sep 2, 2006
United States
that's really cute! the elderberry is so pretty IRL and the leather is amazing! can't wait to see your pics! :yes:

xi_captain

Mika Luv!
O.G.
Sep 7, 2006
SF Bay Area
Wow, I love that! I have the coin/key pouch in Elderberry (courtesy of my amazing MJ RAOK buddy, HmMmLuvthatbag) and I absolutely love it. The color and the leather are amazing :love:.

Amarante

Feb 4, 2008
I just got my Turnlock Quinn in the mail tonight and I forking love it! The leather is so luxurious. I think you are going to love your Pouchette! And by all means, tell us about it when you get it....

hulahoop

Hula O'Hoop
O.G.
Mar 21, 2007
UK
^^^ I love this! Can I ask where you ordered it from, as Ive not seen it online before? Will you be posting pics when it arrives, I'd love to see how it looks irl.