Just ordered this...anyone have it?

BagLadie

Got a handle on it
O.G.
Nov 2, 2006
I just ordered this tonight. Anyone have it? Is it big? Is it small enough to toss into my handbag? Thanks in advance guys. :smile:

Attachments

• 40555_B4MC_t.jpg
    40555_B4MC_t.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 45
I don't think that cosmetic bag is large. It should fit in your hanbag if you carry a medium bag or larger. It would fit in the Legacy shoulder bag, Ali, Carly, any of the Ergos, any hobo as well.

I love that one - it's so bright and cute!

I have the sig stripe medium beauty case, which I think is the same size as the one you ordered. It holds quite a lot, but it's not too big. I carry it in all my bags (well, except my swingpack) and it doesn't take up too much room at all. I keep all my random junk in it (bandaids, lipstick, nailfile, etc.).

Here are pictures of what it holds:
attachment.php
attachment.php

depends on the bag...here's it with my carly. i bought it for my whiskey ali, so it will definitely fit in that as well.

ETA: woops, i think mine is the larger one...well now you know it'll fit, since mine is bigger!

367467885_5fbff3fc1f_o.jpg

hey there miss boston! ;p

i was just looking at those in store. the size is that of a large pencil case, if that makes sense. it will depend on how big your bag is. if you are carrying a pochette, no, it will not fit. if you carry anything larger, yes, it will fit. great for organization it seems!