Just Ordered The Totally Turnlock Bowler!!

1. Well I did it!! I just ordered the Marc by Marc Jacobs Totally Turnlock Bowler in BLACK from Zappos. I love Zappos, because it's free shipping both ways. They were out of stock for awhile, but I just checked and they had one left in Black (which I took) and they have 1 in the Yam color left. I also checked Eluxury to see if they had any other colors beside the Yam and they had the Red in. But since I have two red bags, I opted for the black color. I can't wait to get it!! I'll post pics when she arrives. :yes: :wlae:

2. Congrats on getting the bowler. I have the choc brown one and love it.

3. yay!! youre going to love it missypoo!

4. Thanks!! I know the dark brown is such a hit, but I have too many brown bags and no black bags. I'm so excited!!

5. I just got the black one too and I totally love it. It's so soft, but seems really sturdy, too. Congrats! :wlae:

6. Congrats!!

7. Thanks everyone!! I, of course, chose the free shipping option (3 days), but I received an email from Zappos last night telling me that they upgraded the shipping to 1 day. So according to them, I should be receiving it today. We shall see if it does indeed come today. I doubt it.

8. Yayyy!! How exciting, missypoo!! I LOVE Zappos and their free upgraded shipping!! Congratulations on the new bag!

9. ^Thanks!! This is my first time ordering a bag thru Zappos. I usually just buy shoes from them. I noticed that the Bowlers are out of stock again. Glad I ordered mine yesterday. I don't think it's going to come today, because it's getting late for the UPS guy. He always comes around 2 pm. And plus Zappos didn't give me a tracking number. I'll get it Monday probably.

10. I want to know how soft the leather is when you get it.

11. ^I'll let you know how soft it is Purly and I'll take pics too. The red Bowler looks TDF, but I could only choose one - FOR NOW!! LOL. If I really like it, I just might have to buy it in the red color, or maybe get the satchel style in red.

12. Congrats Missypoo! Love that bag! :P

13. That's fantastic missypoo! Can't wait for you to get it!:yes:

14. Missypoo, congrats! =) Looking forward to your pictures. =)

15. Missypoo, can't wait to see pics of your new bag!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice