Just ordered the Shrug!

Oh my friend! U collected 3 of them now !!! :loveeyes:

My i know how do u like it if compare to Day?

Hmmm...shorter strap drop, I can carry it on my shoulder but pretty much have to take it off shoulder to access stuff. With my day I can keep it on my shoulder but again, I'm pretty small. The Shrug is super light to carry. The hanging piece in the front needs to be negotiated around, but you get used to that. I suspect that might be the reason it wasn't produced for very long. Lots of space, but lacking that essential (to me) exterior front pocket. One interior zip pocket on the back wall, deep, so that's good, but nothing convenient for keys and phone. The Day wins on that. But I find the style so classy. All of the leather pleats, the style is just so different from any other Bal. And you won't see anyone else carrying one...plus the leather on all three of mine? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Reactions: ksuromax
A shoulder carry bag is always good, at least for me! It's indeed a unique one. My sister has one, and i'm gonna check hers out soon!

Hmmm...shorter strap drop, I can carry it on my shoulder but pretty much have to take it off shoulder to access stuff. With my day I can keep it on my shoulder but again, I'm pretty small. The Shrug is super light to carry. The hanging piece in the front needs to be negotiated around, but you get used to that. I suspect that might be the reason it wasn't produced for very long. Lots of space, but lacking that essential (to me) exterior front pocket. One interior zip pocket on the back wall, deep, so that's good, but nothing convenient for keys and phone. The Day wins on that. But I find the style so classy. All of the leather pleats, the style is just so different from any other Bal. And you won't see anyone else carrying one...plus the leather on all three of mine? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Reactions: muchstuff
So here's the Shrug I ordered (for the sake of amlnyone's future Shrug research). This is after 2 rounds of leather honey. Restored some of its dark purple but the front flap still shows alot of red. But the chevre is just so silky...

View attachment 3744253View attachment 3744254
Ink was one of the colours I was told faded quite a bit. But yeah, the leather on the Shrug...:heart: