Just Ordered the Pigalle Plato 120MM!

olidivia

O.G.
Oct 17, 2008
Hi Ladies,

I just ordered the Pigalle Plato 120MM in nude patent. I searched all over the internet and the Louboutin online boutique was the only place I could find them. The black was sold out and all of the other sizes in nude were sold out except for 39.5. That is my normal Louboutin size. I ordered them and those happen to be the last pair as well. I did call Louboutin customer service and a couple New York locations have it.

Do you know why there aren't any for sale online? Is the shoe that popular? Or are they planning on discontinuing it?

I was tempted by the So Kates, but read that the pigalle plato was more comfortable. I like a sexy, yet at least somewhat comfortable shoe, especially at these prices.

I paid $775 for mine. Yikes. I rarely pay full price for my Louboutins and don't mind buying gently used either but these seemed almost impossible to find.

Do you all still like the Pigalle Plato? Also, I have the New Simple 120s in nude patent. Do you think these are going to look too similar to those?

Attachments

• plato.jpg
    plato.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 1,107
  • plato1.jpg
    plato1.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 4,591
Gorgeous! I do not own a pair and cannot help with your questions but I definitely love these. I usually do not like platforms but this is fairly small, still keeps the shoe from looking chunky. I hope they continue to sell them - I imagine I would like them in a collection of mine someday.

Hi Ladies,

I just ordered the Pigalle Plato 120MM in nude patent. I searched all over the internet and the Louboutin online boutique was the only place I could find them. The black was sold out and all of the other sizes in nude were sold out except for 39.5. That is my normal Louboutin size. I ordered them and those happen to be the last pair as well. I did call Louboutin customer service and a couple New York locations have it.

Do you know why there aren't any for sale online? Is the shoe that popular? Or are they planning on discontinuing it?

I was tempted by the So Kates, but read that the pigalle plato was more comfortable. I like a sexy, yet at least somewhat comfortable shoe, especially at these prices.

I paid $775 for mine. Yikes. I rarely pay full price for my Louboutins and don't mind buying gently used either but these seemed almost impossible to find.

Do you all still like the Pigalle Plato? Also, I have the New Simple 120s in nude patent. Do you think these are going to look too similar to those?
I've been eyeing getting that exact pair in that same size. They're gorgeous and classic and are popular. Given the different toeboxes, they create a different look. If it helps, I have the Simple 100s in nude and am still considering these.

i could not find them online and walked into our local boutique and bought them! love them!

Seems like that is pretty much the only way to get them right now! I'm so glad you are happy with them, makes me even more excited to get my pair. I received the shipping notification today, hopefully I will have them in a few days.

I've been eyeing getting that exact pair in that same size. They're gorgeous and classic and are popular. Given the different toeboxes, they create a different look. If it helps, I have the Simple 100s in nude and am still considering these.

Thanks for the positive comments on this beautiful shoe! Yes, I think the toe box will make them different enough for me. My Louboutin is still pretty small so I am good building it with classics right now. This will be my third pair of nude patent. I have yoyo 100s? They were my first pair, I've had them for 5-6 years? They look fairly worn, but I got a lot of use out of them. Then I have the New Simple and I will have these pigalle platos. Louboutin nude is a gorgous color. I've gotten so many compliments on my nude pairs. I recommended the new simple to my friends daughter. They, along with some black patent so kates were her first pairs. She bought them a couple weeks ago, she is 24 I think. Let the Louboutin addiction begin!

Hi Ladies,

I love the Pigalle Platos and have them in Nude with the 140mm heel.
The 120's should be easier to walk in than the 140's or the So Kates which have no platform and the 120 heel.