Just ordered the black PURSE!

1. Nordstrom Winter Sale Now Until February 24, Save Up To 40% With Free Shipping and Free Returns. SHOP NOW
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Woo hoo. Someone gave me a heads up that bob ellis had a black purse and I just ordered it. If you guys remember, I just bought the first and was debating on it's size for large me. Well, all these comparisons of the purse and city convinced me, that is the size for me! I need to stretch the handles a bit I'm sure, and hopefully that will work.

So excited!!! He said he'd sent it out today, so fingers crossed I get it by Tuesday???:yahoo: :wlae: :yahoo::wlae: :yahoo: :wlae:

But now I don't think I can get any of the new spring 07 bags yet - but that's o.k.

2. Congrats! You will LOVE it~

3. Congratulations!!! Black is such a great color!! You'll use it alot.

4. Congrats !!!
    You'll love it !!!!!! The Purse is really a great size !!!!!!!!
    Still don't understand why is discontinued ?????

5. OMG! I am so happy you found a Purse in black. The Balenciaga Gods must be looking down on us all today!

6. I LOVE the Purse!!:love: I'm on the hunt for one!

7. Congratulations! I think my next bbab (money willing) will be the purse as well since it's such a feminine shape. How much does the Purse sell for?

8. congrats on the purse! you're going to love it!

9. $1095

10. YAY!!!!! Glad I could help:yahoo: Please post pictures when you get it.

11. a black purse will be awesome. Its a great bag, I wish it wasnt being discontinued. I know you'll love it. Dont worry, the handles will stretch a bit on their own depending on what you carry in it. Didnt I read someone on here put heavy books in hers and hung it on a doorknob for a few days?

12. COngrats! I have one myself and I can tell - it's a dream to carry :smile: I actually prefer it over my City now.