Just ordered my speedy B in De!!!

I carry mine everyday. Over my shoulder and hand held. When I am going shopping I carry it cross body. This bag is so versatile. I try not to put to many things in it, otherwise it feels too heavy. It's a beautiful, iconic bag. You will love it!!

What ways do you ladies carry it? Is it a good everyday bag? Just wanted your thoughts. I can't wait to receive it in the mail :smile:
Definitely one of the best every day bags available i think. So many different ways you can wear it. I usually carry it with the 2 straps on my shoulder or in crook of my arm and i keep the 3rd piece of strap inside the bag so if i want to put it cross body it takes literally 30 seconds to attach the strap.
I adore the speedy b and I have two

Yes its a good everyday bag. I use mine by arm and when my arm gets tired I use the shoulder strap. I carried her today. Your gonna love this all weather bag. You must be so excited.

I love mine. It's become my everyday bag. I start out light shopping with it on the wrist or hand carry. Quick trips in and out of the car it's over the shoulder. As I shop more and want to free up my hands it goes crossbody. It's just so versatile and sturdy. I think the Speedy B in DE looks better. I love the double zip in the centre with the lock on. I also carry mine with a small brown dog charm from Moschino clipped on the end and I clip the DE cles on the handle like charm.

I've ordered the 30B in Mono. I can't wait for that to arrive. I'm definitely a Speedy B girl from now on.

What ways do you ladies carry it? Is it a good everyday bag? Just wanted your thoughts. I can't wait to receive it in the mail :smile:

Congrats! You'll love it! I carry mine mostly crossbody and on the shoulder. It's such a fantastic bag. You can carry it when it's raining without worrying, you can fit a lot of stuff in it when you need to, it moulds to your body very nicely when it's not so full and it looks so classy. :smile:

I've been thinking about getting this bag as well. Does anyone feel like it's hard to wear DE with any outfit? As someone who wears a lot of black, especially black boots, I'm afraid the black and brown will clash too much. Thoughts? Thanks.