Just ordered my Sidekick 3!!

1. I just ordered my Sidekick 3 yesterday, I am soo excited. It should be here July 10th & I can't wait! =)

2. Can you tell me the differences between the 2nd and 3rd one?

3. Congrats. Everyone is talking about the latest model.

4. I haven't received it yet but I saw a model at a T-Mobile & it is just a little bit different. I like it because the features are a little better like the Camera, there is Bluetooth now, etc

I can't wait!!

5. LOL

I got mine today!!! *shifty*

IMG_0001.jpg
  6. Well Congrats to you all! When you get it, tell me about all the bells and whistles.

7. OMG there is a LOT.
    Better camera, bigger memory for emails and pics, you can play music (mp3 stuff and so on), messengers are: aim, yahoo, msn (actually compatible with those, so you can hear the custom sounds and everything!), everything is re-arranged differently (it has an applications folder, messengers folder) and so on

8. Did you get one too??!!! =)

9. Duh, lol, didn't you see the picture I attached? :smile:

[​IMG]

Btw, you WILL love it!! :smile:

10. OMG!! So cool! I cant wait.. Sorry I didnt see it, I am blind without my contacts =(

11. Ooh... I didn't know that it already came out! I must have one! What is the general price range?

12. LOL yes! hehe
    It came out yesterday for tmobile users and I got it today at 10am!!! XD

All non-tmobile users have to wait until July 10th to get it. If you want to buy it at a store, you need to wait until July 10th.

---
    Price Range:
    If you are a tmobile customer and qualify for upgrade:
    2 year extended contract- 299.99
    1 year extended contract- 349.99
    No extension on contract- 399.99

Otherwise, you may get rebate if you are a non-tmobile customer

13. I'm so JEALOUS!!!!! :devil: I can't wait to get mine!! I love my sk2, but after playing with it today I am so ready to upgrade.

14. congrats.. new toy to play with.. hehe

15. Do you guys find that your thumbs cramp from texting? I always wonder that!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice