Just ordered my second BBag.....

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I can't believe that I did this, but after receiving my first BBag (First Anthra), I went ahead and ordered my second one.

Here is the picture of my next beauty:
    [​IMG]

Had her shipped Overnight as well and hope that she will be here on Monday!! :graucho:

2. haha! thats the way we like it over here.... a praline part time....nice!

3. I haven't had a chance to comment on your Anthra First and welcome you to Balenciaga, and you're already on #2!

Congratulations, and welcome to Balenciaga. I have a feeling you won't stop at #2 either. ;)

4. Wow you are already becoming addicted, don't worry you aren't the only one. Great choice in the praline pt, I personally love it. Can't wait to see pics.

5. Welcome to the addiction! Great choices- anthra and praline. You will love both!

6. thats the balenciaga addiction :nuts:

7. congrats!! Hope to see pics soon!!

8. Congratulations and welcome! You might as well start looking for your 3rd, LOL.

9. ALREADY?????????????? OH MY.. Miu2... you are so in trouble, girl!!;)

10. Oh Miu2 - congrats to you 1ST... you're on a roll!

11. woooot!! awesome! can't wait to see you model those 2 gorgeous bags!!

12. AWESOME! :choochoo::choochoo::choochoo: AND YOUR PT IS GORGEY!!!:graucho:

13. BEAUTIFUL!!! I'm in the same boat....still waiting for my 1st Bal to arrive and I'm already contemplating my second!!!!....:sneaky::sweatdrop::Push:

14. yep yep! welcome to the BALENCIAGA CURSE!

15. So what's third? :graucho::P