Just ordered my Penelope headband!

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm new to the forum and all, and I wanted to share with everyone on here that I finally got ahold of one!!! No one at home shares my extreme happiness for this, soooo I'm sharing on here!

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

2. Congrats! We definitely share your excitement regarding a find! Hope you'll post pics. once it arrives!

3. That is awesome! Post pics for us when it comes!!

4. ohhhh congrats!!! pics please!

5. Congrats!! I love mine.

6. Congratulations! And we share your extreme happiness! ;)

7. Shared joy is double joy, shared sorrow is half the sorrow. It's always good to share. Congrats! :smile:

8. Thanks guys!!! I will post picts when it arrives!

9. [​IMG]

10. hey melmel! welcome to the forum! i love the penelope headband! so beautiful! they're very limited so you are very lucky

do you mind asking what melmel stands for? My name is Melanie :smile:

11. hello Melanie, and thank you! It stands for Melissa.

12. Haha...thanks for answering...I always get excited when I see a Mel...i never meet too many Melanie's :smile:

13. Congrats!! I got mine and it's so pretty!! I will have to post pics soon!

14. I'm worried because I haven't received it yet. Should I be? I ordered it on the 16th, and the SA said that it would be sent through Fed Ex.