Just Ordered My New Chanel Sunglasses!!

1. I just got off the phone and my sunglasses are on their way! Yippie! I ordered the 5076h in white!:nuts: These are my first pair and my first Chanel purchase!

2. yaaaaaaaaaay:biggrin::yahoo: Congrats:biggrin:

Pics as soon as it arrives:biggrin::biggrin:

3. Will do! Very excited! I'm going to Vegas in December...i might be making my first chanel bag purchase...if not then when i go back in March...there are so many i like :roflmfao: !!!!!

4. whats on ur mind for 1st chanel bag purchase?:biggrin:

5. okay i'm not too sure on my termanology so please excuse me if i get it wrong lol...

i was going through the Chanel referance library and i love the Flaps!!!

My favorite was the Jumbo Flap in Violet i also love the white! But i think i would get it too dirty.

What would you reccomend?

6. I'd think maybe a Jumbo flap in RED since red handbags are in for fall or a more basic like black since you'll be able to wear it with practically everything. BTW congrats on your first CHANEL purchase!!

7. I have these sunnies and LOVE them, they're the comfiest pair I've ever owned!

8. I have these in brown and love them too! You will really enjoy them a lot.

9. Congrats! I'm getting these in black myself. I think a Flap sounds great for your first Chanel bag purchase.

10. i think i will have a better idea of which one i like the best when i see them in person :smile: i can't wait for my sunglasses to come in!! I hope it doesn't take too long!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice