Just ordered my Mulberry East West from the Harrods website!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Ladies,

I know some of you have been giving me help and advice about how to deal with a fake Mulberry East West Bayswater I purchased from Ebay...

Well, fingers crossed I will get my money back....I have taken a bit of a gamble that I will....

....because I am so IN LOVE with the Bayswater...I just went online and bought myself one from the Harrods website...in Oak!!!!

I'm due a baby in 2 weeks time and I know that I won't have time after that for a while to be doing any shopping and I desperately wanted it sooner rather than later.

It actually weirdly enough worked out about £20 cheaper than buying from the Mulberry website itself.

Anyway, I am just SOOOOO happy and I cannot wait for it to arrive!!! Just thought I would share as I am super excited!!!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

2. Congratulations! What a lovely bag to pick, I have them in black and oak and while I can't quite get ALL my crap for a whole day out in one, i always rationalise my belongings to use them whenever I can. They are comfy to carry and go with everything. Do take pics and post them when it arrives.

3. congratulations!

4. congrats!

5. Bet you can't wait for it to arrive, you must post some piccies when it does:biggrin:

6. Congrats! :smile:

7. Lovely, congratulations!

8. Oh well done, Blondie, I'm sooo pleased for you! A fab pressie in advance of your new arrival... what excitement! - Congrats!

9. Thanks girls! I will definately post pics when it arrives. I know it will fit my needs perfectly, one of my friends has one and she uses it as her day bag....and night bag sometimes too. It's so fab. I can't wait for it to arrive.
    xx

10. Hope everything with the other one turns out OK & you can get a refund

By buying your new little lovely, you're 'sticking 2 fingers up' at the other seller, and I for one say 'good for you'!!

11. I am happy for you, the E/W Bays is a wonderful bag. Hope you will get forward with the other story.

And wish you all good with the coming little one !

12. Congrats! :yahoo: Hope it works out with the fake one....

13. Ooh fabulous! What a terrific choice....cant wait to see it.

14. great choice. congrats!

15. Congratulations! I can totally understand why you are so excited. What a lovely treat. I bet you will get huge use out of such a Mulberry classic. Looking forward to reveal shots! xx