Just ordered my Fuschia Mabel!!!!!!!!!

joviscot

*BONNIE SCOTLAND*
Oct 5, 2008
OMG!! Just ordered my handbag!! Will take photoes as soon as it arrives :nuts: now I need your help!!
How the h*ll do I explain this bag to hubby?!?!

The following will not work anymore .......
"look what I bought at TKMax"
*but its vintage so was very cheap"
"have had this for ages, you dont pay attention"

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crybaby::wtf:

He is away Thursday and Friday (I am off work sick) but still he will see it at some point and want to know where I bought it etc ........ MEN :cursing: and being fuschia its gonna be hard to miss!!

ooh congrats!! lovely choice...maybe say u got a good bargain on ebay?:nuts:

Am currently un-registered on Ebay. Trying to re-register but Ebay tell me I dont exist!! Even after all the personal information I have given them :cursing:

Have spent all my birthday vouchers on my last "ahem" major purchase so thats out too!! :nogood:

At the end of the day it is your money and you can spend it on whatever you want. Failing that, go out and buy him something to sweeten him up.

Congrats btw :biggrin:

Congrats on the bag.

Just put some nice undies on and then show him the bag - he'll be too busy paying you attention to notice the bag!

If not, just be honest - what can he do?

Good luck - can't wait to see it.

congratlations. Fuschia is soooooooo lovely.

Just tell him you bought a new bag. I assume it is your money, so then just tell him and show how excited you are, that usually works. At least my DH says he likes to se me happy and if the bags makes me that, then it is ok.

nice bag. tell him you been thinking about him all day and all the naughty things you want to do to him send a text so he stews a bit (not about the bag about the naughty things). after its all over then tell him about the bag ;)